Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Olivia


I hear my girl Olivia Palermo is starting a blog.
EXCITING MUCH?!



 I will of course be glued to it. I Fell for Olivia after The City, where she was bi-otch, as i realised that she is a Mecca of style and we all need to break in to her house an steal her wardrobe.


This will mean that I probably will neglect even more that i usually do, sorry readers (all 3 of you).

Also she has started smiling more as i stalk pictures of her,




ah I love a good smile.


In other news, i got a real life full time job. Rejoice at my success, the west coast cooler's on me from now on folks! Will do a post on the hardship of finding appropriate work wear soon.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT! She is starting a blog?!!! AMAZING! I'm in love with her!

    ReplyDelete