Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Shout out to me Murder She Wrote fans

If there's one show on earth that makes me happy its Murder She Wrote. When i was in school i used to basically speed walk home on half days, I'd tell people it was to see Home and Away, it wasn't! When i wasn't working i could watch about 4 episodes a day. Sad, Pathetic you say? Well I'm afraid your wrong. At the moment my favorite channel to watch it is Alibi! On Saturday they show it all day!!!


 And to prove how cool Murder She Wrote is here are a few that have been lucky enough to be on it, Courteney CoxMarcia CrossNeil Patrick HarrisJoaquin PhoenixJean Simmons George Clooney and the dreamy Tom Selleck from Magnum P.I.





Courtney Cox

..and Magnum himself Tom Selleck

and now if you'll excuse me i have to  go watch some Murder She Wrote!

No comments:

Post a Comment