Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Europe is alive with the sound of tweets

Saw these pics on The Daily Mail (a site i spend far too much time procrastinating on). The lights on the maps track the use of twitter and flicker, well done Mr. Eric Fischer!

 I love shots from space. The idea that there some lad up there with a camera looking down at us amuses me greatly.



World view of Twitter

America

Europe

How gorgeous is our twittering? I love views from the sky, this would make a great tee-shirt or wallpaper!? Reminds me of the Galaxy Leggings from Black Milk which i love!

Interested in more about space, check out NASA's site which i am quite the fan of!


don't forget to have a look at my Facebook if you're browsing!

No comments:

Post a Comment