Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Festivals forever



I am currently mourning the summer festivals. I did quiet well this year and attended Sea Sessions in Bundoran, which was wet, Oxegen for the day and saw Beyonce who was preggers and we didnt know, Castlepalooza and of course my favorite Electric Picnic. I cant think of one highlight, but sitting inside listening to the rain this evening does make me wish i was in a field with glowsticks, running to a tent to see a band. 
All in all Irish summers are just fine by me so quit you're whining and get you 2012 tickets!
here are some of my fave outfits all stolen from facebook pics..





..until 2012


for next year i hope we have more feathers and turbans, as modeled here by my friend Aisling
 i predict we'll be sporting the turban by next year (fingers crossed)

No comments:

Post a Comment