possible things to do on a day off (not a day off from work, a day off cuz there is no work:/)
- go for a run
- clean room
- help dad build roof out the back
- back up my computer for fear its on its last legs
drinkeat my trouble away text everyone i know to ask what they are doing
- go out to the lovely day and take pictures with fancy camera i insisted on getting and haven't learnt how to use
- start/complete reading list for night course
- read a bit of harry potter before the film comes out
- go snooping in my brothers rooms...for spare change perhaps
catch up on Xfactor
This time a week or two a go i was mad for a day off, but only one, just to maybe have a shower, catch up with my mom, clean my clothes, on the second day of not working I immediately regretted those thoughts.
The grass is greener on the other side and the sun is shining and the birds are singing and everyone has white teeth.
Fingers crossed i wont have another gloomy week on my couch, after Desperate Housewives I will be proactive i swear.
i like rickey gervais... and elmo, hence...