Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, October 11, 2010

trusty list

 

possible things to do on a day off (not a day off from work, a day off cuz there is no work:/)

  • go for a run
  • clean room
  • help dad build roof out the back
  • back up my computer for fear its on its last legs
  • drink eat my trouble away
  • text everyone i know to ask what they are doing
  • go out to the lovely day and take pictures with fancy camera i insisted on getting and haven't learnt how to use
  • start/complete reading list for night course
  • read a bit of harry potter before the film comes out
  • go snooping in my brothers rooms...for spare change perhaps 
  • catch up on Xfactor
 This time a week or two a go i was mad for a day off, but only one, just to maybe have a shower, catch up with my mom, clean my clothes, on the second day of not working I immediately regretted those thoughts.
The grass is greener on the other side and the sun is shining and the birds are singing and everyone has white teeth.
Fingers crossed i wont have another gloomy week on my couch, after Desperate Housewives I will be proactive i swear.


i like rickey gervais... and elmo, hence...


No comments:

Post a Comment