While most people are mourning the summer, i say boo summer (that's right i said that!..what ya gonna do?) bring on the Autumn/Winter!
No, I don't enjoy being rained on, or cold wind, and I'm not keen about waiting for my bus in the dark when the hour changes, HOWEVER I am looking forward to layering up, hot water bottles, boots, Xfactor - it my first time following it from the start, and even Christmas (even though its far to soon to mention it).
so yeah we like Autumn because of
- hot chocolate
- warm hugs
- the C word we cant say yet
- lots of Gossip Girl and autumn TV schedules
- kids back at school and not wandering around in gangs
- going back to wearing factor 15 instead of 50 during the day (just me?)
- staring a nice fire
not so much looking forward to :
- Jack Frost
- nose's running away
- my car refusing to start on chilly mornings
- the boiler breaking, as it does every year.
- chapped lips
- inside out umbrellas