Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Electric Picnic

blog i have not given up on you yet!

I have been busying myself with the Event of the Year. That's right, Laois is calling me!
so here we go,

Friday I will be looking forward to Modest Mouse, The Eels, Duke special and Crystal Swing(cuz my mother would want me to go).

On Saturday LCD Soundsytem and The Frames are playing, yiiow!

Sunday its due to rain, so i plan to eat alot and sit in the comedy tent, if the sun shows up i'll be an the RTE orchestra, then perhaps a nap as i always crash on the 3rd day, however I'll drag self over to Mumford and Sons who are my favorite!

in preparation for EP i have made a huge Pennys splurge, practised pitching my tent, and tried on all my outfits.....yes i have too much time and no, i have not been on a holiday in a loooong time.
EP is my J1/Thailand and trip to Oz, i'm not so fortunate to have gone away and am wildly bitter about it, so i will be milking Electric Picnic for all its worth..


I'm going to put on my wellys for a while, i leave you with this..


No comments:

Post a Comment