Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

nature and stuff

These pictures are from my 97 year old Grandad's garden. The only reason I say 97 is to make it sound more impressive and because i recently tweeted his was only 95!

He loves woodwork. He spends hours carving things, a lot of wooden birds, and nails them to his ridiculously high trees. You make have seen him up tree in Bray nailing a wooden cat chasing a wooden bird.


 I think this is meant to be a zebra..

 This is on the way out of the garden, its like cribs, "get the hell of my land".



I have to do another post on his garden, 
this is only the tip of the funny wooden carvings iceberg..


Dont forget to give the Laundry Bazaar blog a like on Facebook if you should feel so inclined.

No comments:

Post a Comment